The Alberta SouthWest region is rich with experiences. We are fortunate to have a National Park, two UNESCO World Heritage Sites and now three Canadian Signature Experiences as designated by the Canadian Tourism Commission (CTC). The Canadian Tourism Commission has created the Canadian Signature Experiences (CSE) collection– once-in-a-lifetime travel experiences found in Canada. They show the world what Canada’s tourism brand is all about. Below are the three designated Canadian Signature Experiences found in southwest Alberta.
1. Be a Mountie's Horse Groomer
- The Fort Museum of the Northwest Mounted Police and First Nations Interpretative Centre
2. Learn the Legacies of the Great Plains People
- Head Smashed in Buffalo Jump
3. Frontier Cattle Drive
- Sierra West Cabins and Ranch Vacations